GUEST POSTS INVITED

A message on Twitter today, and blogs by Betty Herbert and Gretchens Pianos have prompted me to invite "guests posts" for Demon Cook. Anything food or foodie - a favourite recipe, a special meal, a particular ingredient, food travels......... I'd love to hear from you!

Please send your contributions to me by email at franwilson66@googlemail.com. Submissions will be subject to a degree of moderation, and text should, ideally, require little editing. Do include a photo or picture if you want to. Oh, and by the way, if you're interested in music and the piano, check out my other blog The Cross-Eyed Pianist. I'm inviting guests posts for that too.....

I look forward to hearing from you, and to reading your articles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTTOLENGHI'S YOGHURT SAUCE

MONDAY SUPPER: NORTH AFRICAN LAMB WITH CHILLI, GINGER & CHICKPEAS

BENEDICT BARS